Tuesday, June 22, 2010

[Sisters] Acting their age!

Another blast from the past - my high school friend Lisa invited me over to meet her two little girls on Saturday and take some family pictures. The older is turning 5 soon; the younger is 2. The 5 year old was perfectly awesome. Smiling, showing me around, an excellent hostess (just like her mother) - generally an all around good kid.



Have I mentioned that 2 is my absolutely favorite age? There is a fierceness and rawness to their emotion. They do what they want; they say what they want. When else in life can you behave so honestly and it's perfectly normal? I love it.




So anyway - some of my favorites from the morning....













(really not happy here, but she's trying really, really hard to be a good sport)





(so over this whole thing)


No comments: