Friday, June 11, 2010

[Little Things] Dan + Tracy + Gracie


About a year ago, I reconnected with one of my dear high school friends on Facebook (isn't this how every story begins lately?). We caught up on each other's lives and eventually she began posting photos with a great new guy, Dan. Tracy and Dan had met briefly years earlier, and Tracy even had a photo with Dan in the background on her fridge for 7 years.

They plannned their wedding at Camp Kawaga, a boy's summer camp in Minocqua, WI. When I got there, I could tell Tracy and Dan had put so much effort into all the little details. Their desire for a memorable wedding and party for their closest friends and family was obvious. I couldn't help myself and post more than usual - there were just so many awesome moments to capture!











At the salon the morning of the wedding, I could feel that something amazing was going on. There is just so much love between Dan and Tracy and Tracy's daughter Gracie. This little girl is loved. Loved. Here she is sharing a hug with her grandma, Tracy's mom:













The couple had busses hired to shuttle the guests to and from the camp.








After the attendants made their way to the wedding tent, the camp bell was rung to annouce the arrival of the bride and her father:




















Again, all the little details - all handmade by Tracy, Dan and the wedding party.




The evening ended with lots of dancing under a blanket of stars with lights twinkling around the camp. Best of luck, friends and thank you for making me part of your day.

1 comment:

Ellen B~Dan's sister said...

Jen~You are truly talented!! I love the pictures and your attentions to the littlest details. Wish you were around when I got married! Can't wait to see the whole album.