Friday, October 1, 2010

[Fusion] Lily and Aaron

I was recently invited to venture out to Stillwater, MN to photograph the wedding of my friend's cousin. The bride described their wedding as "not your normal shot". No, not a normal shot - it was an amazing display of love and companionship between two people who waited waited for love to find them. And the warmth and affection shared among their friends and family.


















The bride surpised her mom with a gorgeous gift. The wedding party had their hands hennaed at the bride's party a few days earlier.







The bride getting ready in this adorable cottage. Love the bride's brother's (also her "best man/man of honor") expression at the first glance once she was ready.



The guys!!








So much love during the ceremony. The Groom had me in tears because he was so emotional.


YAY!




The lovely couple:

Did I mention they were up for anything? And had a million great ideas of their own?



The details - so amazing. Instead of the usual cake, the couple asked the guests to bring their favorite pie. This is an idea I fully support. Who doesn't love a piece of pie on a crisp fall afternoon?





The bride's dad sang a few songs after dinner:



And my friend's daughter - the ring bearer!

2 comments:

See Lil Run said...

Jen -

You are an incredible photographer!!! I can not belibe how you captured our day -- thank you so much -- Lily and Aaron

Betseeee said...

These are so fantastic, Jen! I am in awe.