Wednesday, January 13, 2010

[Faith + Hope + Love] Jen and Tim'sWedding

I got an email a few weeks ago and was surprised to see that my brother-in-law's brother (got that?) was getting married - and wanted to know if I was interested in documenting their big day. Wow! Really? Sure!

My friend Sarah volunteered to come along and show me the ropes and help out second shooting. Thank you, again, Sarah. Your help and support was amazing.

The wedding was at a Czech hall in St. Paul. We had fun exploring the nooks and crannies and looking for interesting areas to shoot.

Jen and Tim, I hope you're happy with our work. We had a great time at on your special day - thanks for inviting us!

















3 comments:

Jamie said...

Jen, these are fabulous. I think you've found yet another thing that you're fantastic at photographing!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! We are so excited to get a peek at what you captured. It helps us relive the moments of a whirlwind evening. Thank you so much for all your hard work--you did a great job and we couldn't be happier.
Jen and Tim

Jenn S said...

Beautiful!!! Love all the details, and especially love all the genuine celebratory moments you captured.